Terms & Conditions of Use
JNJ Apparel Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting our website, www.jnjapparel.net (the "Site") owned and operated by JNJ Apparel, LLC ("JNJ"). These Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms"). These Terms govern your use of our site, and our mobile application. Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you should not access or use the site.
- ACCOUNT CREDENTIALS. You are responsible for keeping your login information secret and secure. You agree that you will not sell, transfer, license, or assign your account, username, or any account rights, and that should you do so, you are responsible for any activity taking place on your account. Apparel chairs may not share their login information, allow others to access their accounts, or share any information that may be gathered from our Site using apparel chair credentials without written permission from JNJ. Should an apparel chair share this information, they must notify JNJ immediately so that their account may be secured.
- PROHIBITED USES.
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national, or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted internet protocol.
- Using the Site or its contents to infringe upon the intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights of JNJ, its licensors, or others.
- Accessing JNJ accounts of others or allowing others to access your JNJ account.
- Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of the Site, our provision of services to others on the site, our hosting provider, or our network in any way.
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measure without proper authorization, or succeeding in such an attempt.
- JNJ's INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP. JNJ apparel retains full ownership of all artwork created by JNJ. You may not copy, post, or transfer artwork created by JNJ without JNJ's written permission. You may not share JNJ's artwork with another company. Should you do so, you may be required to reimburse JNJ apparel for the artwork's full cost. This includes any artwork in the Design Gallery or appearing elsewhere on the site, any artwork created by JNJ in anticipation of a custom apparel order for you or for another customer, whether or not that order is produced.
- CHANGES TO TERMS. JNJ reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notice, and the changes will be become effective immediately once the revisions have been posted. The most current version of the Terms will be available at www.jnjapparel.net. You are responsible for checking periodically for changes and you continued use of this Site indicates your acceptance of the new terms.
- CHANGES TO SITE AND ACCESS. We reserve the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this Website and to restrict or prohibit access to it. You hereby agree to indemnify us against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against us as a result of your use or misuse of this Website or your breach of these terms. At our discretion, we may suspend or block your access to this Website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.